Thursday, November 18, 2010

Mirror, mirror.....

I think the problem is the fact that I am comfortable recognizing my faults and/or weaknesses. I know I don't have the body to wear a speedo, so I don't. Why then is that over weight woman at Stop and Shop, who's hunched over the butter case and sifting through it as if somewhere there's Wonkas Golden Ticket, wearing a thong? Does she not know that wearing one doesn't automatically make you sexy? Shouldn't someone inform her to respect my, as well as everyone elses, eyes?
That's the actual problem, right there. Someone needs to tell these living punchlines to evolutions cruel joke that they are not who or what they think they are...and that someone just might be me. Wearing what should be loose sweat pants and looking like you just rolled out of bed, bed being a pile of shit on top of a mound of dead hookers in an alley, isn't a great look no matter how much you lie to yourself or how much Hollywood lies to you, for that matter. Looking like poor mans white trash isn't "hot" or "bad ass"...you just look like a pathetic slob.
Ed Hardy is a warning label.

No comments:

Post a Comment